This Foreign Workers Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance Scheme (FWHS) or better known as SKHPPA is specially designed in view of increasing Hospital and Surgical charges and to reduce financial burden of the Employers of foreign workers in the event of hospital admission of their foreign workers due to accident or illness. Coverage is required before work permit is issued by Immigration Department for both new and renewal applications.
Benefits offered by this policy are:
- Daily Hospital Room and Board (Maximum up to 30 days)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Maximum up to 15 days)
- Hospital Supplies and Services
- Operating Theatre
- Surgical Fees (Exclude Organ Transplantation)
- Anesthetist Fees
- In-Hospital Physician Visits (Maximum up to 30 days)
- In-Hospital Specialist Consultation (Maximum up to 30 days)
- Ambulance Fees/ Medical Report Fees
(DOWNLOAD BROCHURE FOR FULL DETAILS)
BERJAYA SKHPPA PRODUCT DISCLOSURE
Please call us for more information at:
Note: All the above stated are subject to insurance company acceptance and approval only.